[Fedora-xen] heeeeeeeelp on XEN

Gary Siao garysiao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:14:01 UTC 2006

hi gurus

i'm a newbie to xen and like some guidance...

i have an existing machine that has FC5 and i just installed XEN3.0.2.2..
was able to boot the machine using XEN... i know the next step is to create
a guest domain but my problem is how do i create an image of the existing
FC5 since it has some data already (would be nice if you can give me the
actual command).. also once i created an image of the existing FC5, where do
i dump th image file and have xen boot from it...

thanks
Gary