[Fedora-xen] RE: How to make xen0 and xen with http://free.linux.hp.com/~agriffis/fedora-kernel-rpm

Zhang, Xiantao xiantao.zhang at intel.com
Mon Jun 26 00:36:46 UTC 2006

Aron,
	Seems we have two method, maybe we can use xen-unstable.hg to generate xenlinux patch as first choice or talk to redhat side and persuade them pulling CSet from xen-unstable.hg just at it syncing with xen-ia64-unstable.hg. If so, it will reduce unnecessary extra work more :)
Just FYI.
Thanks & Best Regards
-Xiantao

OTC,Intel Corporation