Re: [Fedora-xen] minor Xorg screen corruption on radeon under xen dom0

Andy Burns wrote:

also if the machien was left for half a day or so it wouldn't wake ut of screen saver and needed CTRL-ALT-BKSP to kill/restart xorg.

Though I'm still seeing (and have reported) the red line glitches, I'm pleased to say the X locking up hasn't happened on a machine that's been up for 2 whole days (which is relatively speaking a long up time while keeping updated with rawhide)