Re: [Fedora-xen] PCI problems with Xen kernel on SiS motherboard

I think the problem has something to do with PCI under the xen
kernel.  Running lspci under the xen kernel returns absolutely
nothing, and there is nothing in /proc/pci either.  This happens with
both the stock 1955 kernel and the updated 2009 kernel.

Plain 1.2009 or 1.2009.4.2?

I'll check this tonight and post it...

It's a desktop system, but it has a mobile Athlon XP 2800+ on a cheap
PC Chips motherboard, with a SiS 760 GX northbridge and a SiS 964
southbridge.

Has anyone else seen this or know of a possible fix?

I haven't heard it reported before; please open a bugzilla, as we'll
need to collect proper kernel log info to dig into this.

I opened a bugzilla with xensource on this issue -- in their forums I saw that two other people had the same problem with SiS chipsets. Should I open one with Fedora as well?

Is there log info I should collect besides /var/log/messages and dmesg?

Thanks,
-Winston