[Fedora-xen] more advanced xenguest-install.py usage

I'd like to install a Xen domU that uses a separate partition for its swap space, and also only sees a specific NIC in my dom0. Is that possible with xenguest-install? Looking at the questions it asks, I don't see how, but I've been known to miss obvious things before....