[Fedora-xen] "enhanced" xenguest-install.py

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Sun Mar 19 19:38:46 UTC 2006

I just finished testing my enhancements to xenguest-install.py that
let me specify multiple volumes and multiple NICs to export to the
new domU. Seems to work ok for me, though I'm only testing it on the
paravirtualized server. In case anybody else would find such a thing
useful, I've attached it here.

(Note that I gave up on the default bridging script. It just didn't
make sense to me when I wanted more than a single NIC. Instead, I
used the logic on http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworkingSuse?
highlight=%28XenNetworking%29 pretty much verbatim.)