[Fedora-xen] No networking in DomU - Fedora5

Leonardo Pinto listas at openlogic.com.br
Fri May 5 15:51:22 UTC 2006

Hi Friends, I am also facing this problem using the 2.6.16-1.2096_FC5.
- You are using which version of the FC5? How is your configurations?
bridge? nat? route?

I already tried to configure "alias eth0 xennet" in:
"/etc/modprobe.conf". However I do not get success!
Simply the domain does not obtain to see of form some the interface.

Bringing up interface eth0:  xennet device eth0 does not seem to be present,
delaying initialization.
[FAILED]

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br

On Fri, 5 May 2006 09:33:49 -0600, Eric Jacobshagen wrote