[Fedora-xen] Installing winXP using virtual manager

I  am trying to install WinXP as a virtual machine on Fedora 6.

I go through the steps using the Virtual manager in Fed6. It gets to the point where WinXP installation needs to reboot to proceed with the installation. Once it shuts down I am no longer able to start it and continue with the installation.

What do I need to do after it reboots in the Virtual manager? How do I get it to start again?

Thank you,

- Kam