Re: [Fedora-xen] hvm mode and windows xp (xen 3.0.3-rc3)

Hi,

On 11/3/06, Aleksander Trofimowicz <aatrof gmail com> wrote:
hello,

I'm a bit of a failure at running windows xp in the hvm mode. to be
honest nothing went the way it should have on my notebook with turion
64 x2 processor inside.

Just a quick note: I had good luck installing WinXP on FC6 today.
Dunno if it'll help you, but I've attached my config file.  The big
thing that made it work for me:  when the Windows installer asks you
to press F6 to load drivers, press F5, and select 'Standard PC
...(something)'.

Once I did that, it worked great.
--
David L. Parsley
Linux Systems Engineer, James Madison University