[Fedora-xen] What's the Pre-requisites for virt-manager

Henry Zhang Hua.Zhang at Sun.COM
Sun Nov 5 17:22:58 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am a little confused on the Pre-requisites for virt-manager, because I
am finding two:

1. at http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/faq.html, under "What other
libraries are needed prior to installing "Virtual Machine Manager"?"

2. and find another one under "Pre-requisites" at
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/download.html

I am thinking 2 is a general one for all version of virt-manager, and 1
is exactly indicating the requirement before running latest virt-manger.
is it correct?

I am not in this alias, could you please reply me directly? thanks...

Regards,
Henry