Re: [Fedora-xen] What's the Pre-requisites for virt-manager

Thanks, Dan.

so for "pygtk2 >= 1.99.12-6", it means 1.99.12 - 1.6?
And I can say if we want virt-manager to run, pygtk2 1.99.12 can be OK, right?

BTW, I found these 2 requirements are different, for example, I can't find Matplotlib in download.html. So could you mind giving me a total list, including Pre-requisites and its earlist version, on what we need to build and run virt-manager?

Thanks again....

Regards,
Henry

Daniel P. Berrange 写道: