[Fedora-xen] FC6 and Xen for full virtualization

Hi,

I'm a new FC user.
I'm trying to install FC6 with Xen for full Virtualization (on an AMD 3800+ X2).

When I try to create a new VM with virt-manager using an image file, the creation interrupts with a Domain creating error. Xen log gives an error like "fime image does not exist". Even if I create this file before with dd, I obtain the same error.

Please do I have an idea about what happens ?

Any idea would be very very appreciated,
thanks
laurent