Re: [Fedora-xen] problems installing winxp with full virtualization on FC6

On 11/6/06, Jeff Stockett <jeff_301 msn com> wrote:
Yes, but for some reason on my system, the function keys don't work during
install.  I don't know if it is because it is a laptop or what - but
pressing F2, F5, F6, etc. at the appropriate times does nothing during
during setup.  I'll bet it does have something to do with it being a laptop
and the key mappings for the function keys perhaps.

Were you on a laptop or normal keyboard???

Normal keyboard.  If you're using sdl, try vnc, or vice-versa.  Or try
plugging in a USB keyboard.

Good luck.
David
--
David L. Parsley
Linux Systems Engineer, James Madison University