[Fedora-xen] enlarge file backed filesystem

I have created an xp domain and fc6 domain but I picked too small of size for the image.

My xp domain is using a physical device (logical volume) and my fc6 domain is using a file for the mapped disk.

Isn't there a way to enlarge the filesystem of the guest by enlarging the backing file/device? If so, what exactly do you do to enlarge the backing file/dev?

---
Thanks,
Jeff