[Fedora-xen] FC6/Xen -- any show-stopping issues?

I upgraded one of my boxes from FC4 (worked great with xen) to FC5 and
have waited for months for the issues with iptables/NAT/kernel crash to be
sorted out and corrected. Now all seems well; FC5 and xen seem ready to
go.

But... FC6 is available. So I'm trying to decide if I should go with
FC5/xen or upgrade to FC6/xen (since this box isn't being used yet).

Before I commit the box to production, I'd prefer upgrading to FC6/xen so
I don't need to upgrade it in 4-6 months.

Are there any known, nasty show-stoppers with FC6 and xen? or with FC6 in
general?

This machine will be used to host several VMs: firewall, web server, mail
server, dns, squid, etc. 32 bit, only Fedora FCx dom0 and guests.

Thanks,

Dave