[Fedora-xen] HI, CAN YOU HELP ME?

I AM FROM BRAZIL, IN STATE OF SAINT CATARINE, CITY ITAPEMA.....
And I use VMware Workstation 5.5, but dont runs on FEDORA-XEN,
And I like install Windows XP on kernel XEN because I dont want have two KERNELS in my
Fedora Core 6.0, then occors in step 3 one error that I dont know what to do?
If the poossibel to send to me one PDF, ARTICLE that example me what I DO??????