[Fedora-xen] I broke down and did it

Tinight I broke down and ordered an upgrade package to get a CPU with real virtualization. I really want to be able to run a small Windows machine for a single application, this seems to get me there. What do people do about XP wanting to register? Or do I leave the app on 98SE?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
  Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a