[Fedora-xen] FC6 : Xen and HVM => console unavailable error

Hi all,

I am desperately trying to user Xen on FC6.
When I try to create an HVM with virt-manager, the domain seems to start but no graphical window opens.
I only have a virt-manager window with "Console currently unavailable" error.

I found not special message in xen logs.

Please, could you help me ?
I really would like making it to work !

Thanks a lot