[Fedora-xen] How do you build xen in FC6 ?

I am being told that “make world pae=y” is not recent Fedora way to build Xen.

I was always following the README that accompanies the Xen sources.

I very appreciate if  someone can educate me on how to build Xen from xen-3.0.3-0.1.rc3.src.rpm in Fc6 ?

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein