Re: [Fedora-xen] Upgrade FC5 Xen -> FC6

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
Urm, you can already do that.

    xm create -c  foo

Will popup the familiar grub menu - select an entry, press 'e' to edit
it, append 'S', and then boot - just as with regular grub.

Thank you. I didn't test with the recent upgrade of the Xen package that has a new (and much improved) pygrub. This is great, and deals with one of the missing pieces with the previous version.

Note: The version of pygrub from xen-3.0.2-3.FC5 had a lot of "# FIXME:" comments in it where the edit/etc functions are now in xen-3.0.3-1.fc5.

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

  manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
  portable media player from my cold dead hands!"