[Fedora-xen] virt-manager just exits and virt-install errors out in FC6 host OS

I have a FC6 host OS. I am trying to install unmodified guest using /usr/sbin/virt-manager.

I get a GUI and I connect to local Xen host and Click on Connect.

That is it . Nothing else happens

Also /usr/sbin/virt-install gives me error that virConnectOpen() failed.

Any ideas on what is happening ?

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein