[Fedora-xen] Win Xp 32 bit as guest in

Q:
- is it possible to run an instance of Win XP SP2 32bits as a guest on a x86_64 FC6 fully updated dom0? (CPU = AMD x2 4600 with pacifica...)

I successfully installed Win XP in an lvm logical volume. Everything worked fine and at the end, I got the request from XP asking to remove the CD and reboot... Then, when I try to start the guest (after changing the line from boot=d to boot=c in the config file), the only thing I see is a black screen. (the windows resize itself and then a black screen...)
"xm top" shows that the guest consumes 0% CPU...
I think I've tried almost every combination of parameters in the config files (pae, acpi,sdl...) during installation and after... Also, I've seen that others have post similar problems in this forum, but none of them have answers/workarounds to my problem.

Does anyone succeeded in running such a combination (ie XP SP2 32 bits in a 64bit FC6)? Or maybe the problems comes from the fcat that I installed windows in an lvm instead of in a file?
Thx in advance