[Fedora-xen] No graphic desktop on XEN

Hi, I'm running FC 6 with gnome desktop very well on a Power Edge 6850, but when I run with Xen kernel the gnome desktop doesn't work, just a black screen. It's same behavior if I boot with level 3 and try to start gdm.

I'm worrying about gnome desktop just to help-me to install and manage a guest SO. Do I need do something more to get gnome desktop working on Xen kernel ?

Thanks,

Solli Honorio