[Fedora-xen] No samba login to guest

I'm a newbie trying to set up Xen. I have a guest domain running fine, and can connect from the guest domain via samba to dom0 and all the other network hosts external to the xen machine. I can connect from the network to dom0. I can 'see' the guest in windows networking, but can't connect to it. I can ping it fine. It would seem to be a rights issue. The guest setup is the same as on dom0. I've double checked the samba setup and can't find anything wrong, but I'm obviously missing something, probably very basic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Rodger Haynes
Thompson Printing & Lithographing