[Fedora-xen] No samba login to guest

Rodger Haynes rodger at thompsonprint.com
Mon Nov 13 15:33:06 UTC 2006

I'm a newbie trying to set up Xen. I have a guest domain running fine,
and can connect from the guest domain via samba to dom0 and all the
other network hosts external to the xen machine. I can connect from the
network to dom0. I can 'see' the guest in windows networking, but can't
connect to it. I can ping it fine. It would seem to be a rights issue.
The guest setup is the same as on dom0. I've double checked the samba
setup and can't find anything wrong, but I'm obviously missing
something, probably very basic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Rodger Haynes
Thompson Printing & Lithographing