[Fedora-xen] virt-manager gives "The console is currently unavailable" in FC6

I am trying to install unmodified guest FC5 in host Os FC6.

I am using virt-manager and upon gathering all information, when I click finish, the GUI shows me “The console is currently unavailable”.

What is wrong ? xm list shows the guest as blocked. I see error messages in xend-debug.log and xend.log

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein