[Fedora-xen] "KBD: unsupported int 16h function 03" -- is the keyboard in Intel Mac system not supported in FC6 Xen ?

I am trying to install FC5 guest in FC6 host in x86 mode.

I am using virt-manager to install fully virt guest.

I get in “xm dmesg”, that “KBD: unsupported int 16h function 03”.

Does this mean that my keyboard is not getting recognized properly ?

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein