[Fedora-xen] Building and booting Dom0 in FC6

Title: Building and booting Dom0 in FC6

Hello there,

I am trying to build Xen0 image based on FC6 release. I have copied kernel-2.6.18-i686-xen.config into a local directory and was able to build Linux kernel with this configuration file. This gave me vmlinuz file ready for Xen0 execution.

Now, I believe I would need an initrd to go with this image so that Xen0 boots up. What should I do? I dont want to run make install module_install and overwrite my existing configuration.

This seems like basic stuff is there some obvious documentation I am missing I should refer to?

Thanks a lot for your help.