[Fedora-xen] virt-manager gives "The console is currently unavailable" in FC6

Laurent Flesch laurent.mylists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:47:11 UTC 2006

YES.
You are right.
Each time I had the intuition it was a problem with VNC connection.
Effectively, after initialising localhost in /etc/hosts everrything works
right again.
The good question is now why it comes in this situation ? I never modified
this localhost.
Is this an issue with system-config-network or another installation I made ?

In any case, really THANKS for your help !