[Fedora-xen] scp in FC6 + Xen gets stuck in "stalled" stage

I am trying to get scp to work. It gets stuck displaying “stalled” message.

I did “iptables stop”. But does not help.

This happens in the Xen that I built with xen-3.0.3-rc3 which builds it with 2.6.16.29 kernel in Fedora Core 6.

I boot into Fedora provided   FC6 Xen host and tried scp and it works.

What settings did I miss in configuration ?

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein