[Fedora-xen] SELinux HVM unfriendly?

When getting hardware virtualisation running on my machine I noticed that
xen couldn't find my file backed disk unless I put selinux back to
permissive.

In /var/log/messages qemu-dm, ifconfig and python (running in the context
of xend_t) are triggering a lot of denies.

Is this usual, or have I messed up my SELinux policy somehow?

Paravirt seems happy enough, and I could just add a "setenforce
permissive" to the startup for whatever infrequently used full virt
systems I build. It's just a bit strange as selinux had been surprisingly
quiet so far on FC6.

Robert