[Fedora-xen] anyone running Xen on an AMD chip?

I am running fully virtualized (linux) guests on an Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Socket AM2 (Windsor) chip. When I run a non-Xen kernel the system is stable. When I run Xen with a guest it crashes within 8-10 hours. Is anyone else running on an AMD chip? Any problems? Thanks.