Re: [Fedora-xen] xen fedora 6 on thinkpad t41

I 'm not qualified to comment on 1) as I haven't tried, but...
Wrt. 2, I believe that the Fedora team decided to drop non-PAE support
because of the extra work required in maintaining two branches of
kernel patches (xen and xen0/xenU kernels). One argument I read, was
that since most of the latest generation CPUs are PAE capable there
wouldn't be much harm done....
At least that how I understood it, after sifting through a bunch of
mailinglists, releasefiles and changelogs.

Btw. I found out about this only after I had upgraded my T42p to FC6. :-)
It kind of sucks that a 2 year old top-of-the-line laptop is now "outdated"...

Cheers,
Kenneth