[Fedora-xen] RHEL4 inside FC5/FC6 Dom0?

Hiya,

I'd like to install RHEL4 inside a FC5 or FC6 Dom0 to do some Squid development
and regression testing on. Has anyone done this? Any pointers to what I should be
looking at doing?

Bootstrapping Debian under Debian wasn't too hard - just debootstrap into a new
filesystem, then start domU up to finish configuration. I've had absolutely no luck
with the FC5 and FC6 supplied xenguest-install python stuff to bootstrap PVM guests.

Thanks,

Adrian