Re: [Fedora-xen] What's the Pre-requisites for virt-manager

thanks, I know what you mean,
now for us, the problem is we don't want to port Dbus/HAL, it means when we build virt-manager there is no Dbus/HAL in our system, if we want to succeed in building, I am thinking to delete all codes relative to Dbus, I find they are almost in remote.py, and some code in makefile, create.py and virt-manager.py.in, do you think it's ok?

Yes, it should be pretty straightforward for you to remove the DBus bits
completely - just remove the src/virtManager/remote.py file, and any referneces
to DBus in srv/virt-manager.py.in

FYI, though I assume (from your email address) you're trying to get this
working on Solaris ? DBus should work on Solaris already, and I'm told
that there is also already a port of HAL to Solaris.
yeah, HAL/DBus have been in Solaris, but at some version, the porting work have not done..
Regards,
Dan.