Re: [Fedora-xen] : "Guest Install Error" while creating a para virtualized guest with virt manager on FC6

Hello,
 1) Ok, I did succeed with an alternate web site; and the process was
finished ok.
Then I close the virt-manager;
xm list shows now only domain 0.

How can I now restart that guest domain  ?
Resatring the virt-manager does not restart it , as xm list shows.
(let's assume that the file where the guest
domain was created is /home/ian/xenGuest)

2) Regarding Ian Patton remark - I meant para virtualized and not
fully virtualized guest; it was a miskate from me to talk about fully
virtualized guest,sorry.

Regards,
Ian

On 11/26/06, Paul Wouters <paul xelerance com> wrote:
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Ian Brown wrote:

> After I enter parameters and click "finish" it starts doing something,
> but after about a minute or two it stops giving the following error:
> "Guest install error"
> ERROR: VirDomainCreateLinux() failed
>
> I had tried this 3 times, each time getting the same error.
>
> The parameters I had chosen are:
> MachineName: guestFC6
> Virtulaization Method: Paravirtualized
> installation source:
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/x86_64/os/

Did you try a different url? Perhaps the web/ftp server was full? Try
another, eg: ftp://dl.xs4all.nl/pub/mirror/fedora/core/6/x86_64/os/ ?

Paul