Re: [Fedora-xen] : "Guest Install Error" while creating a para virtualized guest with virt manager on FC6

Hello all,

I wonder if there is a possibility to create a guest OS under FC6
with virt-manager , where as the created guest OS is from other
distros , like debian/unubtu/mandriva
Did anybody tried this ?
Regards,
IB