[Fedora-xen] Guest OS Reboot

Hi,

I installed FC5 as a guest OS on FC6 host system. I used the GUI version
of virt-manager. The installation finished OK. As I tried to boot guest
OS using xm create -c GuestFC5, the guest OS came up. But before for it
allowed me to login, it rebooted itself. It continued to reboot itself.
(most likely when it was trying to automount, but I am not certain about
this) Could someone point me to where the problem is?

Best

Shuo Li