[Fedora-xen] Mouse out of sync on guest machines

Filipe Miranda filipe.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:52:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

After installing FC6 and the virtualization pack, I managed to install a FC6
as guest OS. No problem at all (just the fact that I had to set xm mem-set 0
256, and them xm mem-max 0 256 for the the virtual manager  to let me create
the guest machines *my machine has 512RAM)

Anyway, everything worked just fine, but I noticed the the my mouse pointer
is totally out of sync in either text mode or graphic mode.
Is anyone having the same issue? Or is it a bug? or a misconfiguration?

Regards,

--
---
Filipe T Miranda