[Fedora-xen] kernel OoPs after updating to 2.6.20-1.2933.fc6xen

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Mon Apr 2 20:31:10 UTC 2007

Then you'll be interested in this conf file:
/etc/yum/pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf

Note that while it's easy to roll back to an earlier kernel (assuming you
still have it installed) the same is not true for rolling back xen
userspace code updates, which have been just as risky to upgrade as the
kernel, in my experience. Just so you know. :)