[Fedora-xen] Cluster Filesystem like VMware's VMFS?

Christian Reiter c.reiter at gmx.net
Thu Apr 12 18:46:26 UTC 2007

Hi!

Is there any kind of cluster filesystem for use with xen available?
I think of the following:

I want to have on big SAN LUN presented to all of my dom0 Machines.
If one of the dom0 fails i can easily restart the domU on another dom0
Machine
without having to represent the SAN-LUNs from the failed box to the
remaining
working boxes.

VMware provides VMFS as solution. Is there anything comparable for Xen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,  ///  Kind Regards,
                                                 Christian Reiter

Christian Reiter	|||	c.reiter at gmx.net