[Fedora-xen] Removing Xen

Gary Bricher bricherg at lanecc.edu
Sun Apr 15 20:48:09 UTC 2007

I installed Fedora Core 6 and indicated I wanted "Virtualization" from the package selection screen.  How do I remove it?  When I used the GUI package manager to remove Vitualization the system hung and would not reboot.  In /boot I only have one vmlinuz file.  It is vmlinuz-2.6.18-1.2798.fc6xen.  The same is true of the boot screen, there is only one boot entry listed.  I have several systems setup with Xen and want to remove it from them.  How do I uninstall Xen?
Gary Bricher, bricherg at lanecc.edu