[Fedora-xen] AMD Opteron Quad Core CPU Availability

Ubaidul Khan ukhanlists at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:18:56 UTC 2007

The package name has changed.  It's now called tomcat5.  You should be able
to install it via yum.  Following is a list of associated packages:

tomcat5.x86_64                           5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5
Tomcat is the servlet container that is used in the official Reference
Implementation for the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies.
The Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications are developed by
Sun under the Java Community Process.

Tomcat is developed in an open and participatory environment and
released under the Apache Software License. Tomcat is intended to be
a collaboration of the best-of-breed developers from around the world.
We invite you to participate in this open development project. To
learn more about getting involved, click here.
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api.x86_64           5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api
Jakarta Tomcat Servlet implementation classes
Contains the implementation classes
of the Jakarta Tomcat Servlet API (packages javax.servlet).
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-webapps.x86_64                   5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-webapps
Web applications for Jakarta Tomcat
Web applications for Jakarta Tomcat
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-jsp-2.0-api-javadoc.x86_64       5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-jsp-2.0-api-javadoc
Javadoc generated documentation for tomcat5-jsp-2.0-api
Contains the javadoc generated documentation for the implementation classes
of the Jakarta Tomcat JSP API (packages javax.servlet.jsp).
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-jsp-2.0-api.x86_64               5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-jsp-2.0-api
Jakarta Tomcat Servlet and JSP implementation classes
Contains the implementation classes
of the Jakarta Tomcat JSP API (packages javax.servlet.jsp).
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-server-lib.x86_64                5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-server-lib
Libraries needed to run the Tomcat Web container (part)
Libraries needed to run the Tomcat Web container (part)
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-common-lib.x86_64                5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-common-lib
Libraries needed to run the Tomcat Web container (part)
Libraries needed to run the Tomcat Web container (part)
http://tomcat.apache.org/

struts-webapps-tomcat5.x86_64            1.2.9-4jpp.5           GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
struts-webapps-tomcat5
Sample struts webapps for tomcat5
Sample struts webapps for tomcat5.

tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-javadoc.x86_64   5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api-javadoc
Javadoc generated documentation for tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api
Contains the javadoc generated documentation for the implementation classes
of the Jakarta Tomcat Servlet and JSP APIs (packages javax.servlet).
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-admin-webapps.x86_64             5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-admin-webapps
The administrative web applications for Jakarta Tomcat
The administrative web applications (admin and manager) for Jakarta Tomcat
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-jasper.x86_64                    5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-jasper
Compiler JARs and associated scripts for tomcat5
Compiler JARs and associated scripts for tomcat5
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-jasper-javadoc.x86_64            5.5.17-8jpp.2          GMU-RHEL5
Matched from:
tomcat5-jasper-javadoc
Javadoc generated documentation for tomcat5-jasper
Javadoc for generated documentation tomcat5-jasper
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-debuginfo.x86_64                 5.5.17-8jpp.2
rhel-debuginfo
Matched from:
tomcat5-debuginfo
Debug information for package tomcat5
This package provides debug information for package tomcat5.
Debug information is useful when developing applications that use this
package or when debugging this package.
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-debuginfo.x86_64                 5.5.23-0jpp.1.0.3.el5
rhel-debuginfo
Matched from:
tomcat5-debuginfo
Debug information for package tomcat5
This package provides debug information for package tomcat5.
Debug information is useful when developing applications that use this
package or when debugging this package.
http://tomcat.apache.org/

tomcat5-debuginfo.x86_64                 5.5.23-0jpp.1.0.4.el5