[Fedora-xen] Xen on FC7 and bridge not on eth0

Andrzej Nakonieczny anakonieczny.fedora-xen at e-list.pingwin.eu.org
Sat Aug 11 17:29:30 UTC 2007

Hi

	I'm looking for informations about networking in Xen on FC7. I'm trying
to change default bridge device from eth0 to another one. On RHEL5 Beta2
I did change only one line in xend-config.sxp to:

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=dummy0')

and it worked fine. But on FC7 it doesn't work. So what is the right way
to bridge all Xen domains to dummy0?

I tried to add my own script instead of network-bridge and vif-bridge
but after some changes virt-manager stops with segmentation fault.

So is there any way to change default settings?

Regards,
Andrzej