[Fedora-xen] Fedora 7 - missing dummy interfaces

Per Hjartoy per at actius.com
Wed Aug 22 18:37:27 UTC 2007

David, The configuration has changed quite a bit between F5 and F7.  I've
found that there is not much you can do unless you go "virsh dumpxml ...".
In my experimentation, I made the most progress when I defined the device
with dummy data in the GUI version. I could then dump the result out and
make changes in the xml template I got. Finally I would reload by "virsh
define ...". Hope this helps. -- Per