[Fedora-xen] Xen networking

Tom Leasure tleasure at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:22:13 UTC 2007

Hello all -

I have a guest domain running that I want to run a web server on (Both are
FC5). The guest has its own IP and I can ssh into from anywhere. It is able
to download anything from the network/Internet However, I can't get to it
via port 80 from the browser. The network firewall has port 80 open for that
IP. I have apache setup and configured properly.

Do I need to configure something with domain0 in order for web traffic over
to port 80 to reach the guest domain? I suppose port 22 for SSH was
configured by default?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks