[Fedora-xen] Vanishing Harddisk

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Sun Feb 25 15:01:15 UTC 2007

On 01/13/07 18:29 -0500 sjafri at purdue.edu wrote:

> Hello All, I hope some one can help me. I have xen running on Fedora Core 6, now
> when I try to add a guest os using virt-manager there are no hard disks
> detected. the whole process goes fine until I have to pick a partition for
> installation. I tried using both a file as avirtual disk and also a partition,
> in both cases I come to stop because no hard disks or partitions are selected.
In case you are still having this problem - this is most likely due to selinux.
Selinux will only allow (by default) disk images to be in /var/lib/xen. You can
either move your disk images there, adjust selinux, or disable selinux...

-Sam

> Ali
>
> --

Sam Folk-Williams, RHCE		Red Hat Global Support Services
Phone: 919/754-4558		GPG ID: 1B0D46BA