[Fedora-xen] xen in fc6

Adrian Revill adrian.revill at shazamteam.net
Wed Feb 28 15:04:24 UTC 2007

Hi Henk,

For the NFS problem, have you tried testing the nfs mount by mounting it
back on Dom0

When i first set mine up i logged in as root on Dom0, created a dir
called testmnt then mounted the nfs on it.
In your case #mount 192.168.0.1:/fc_5 testmnt
You should then see all of the install tree under testmnt

The other thing, is look in /var/log/messages on Dom0, you should see
the mount attempt from your DomU

I also run with no firewall, is yours on? is it blocking the mounts?

You other problem

The startup works ok  until the following error: "error: failed to
retrieve FC_5/Fedora/base/stage2.img"

I guess the file is actually there? try extracting it from CD again, maybe its corrupt.

regards
Adrian