[Fedora-xen] No success installing Windows XP in fully-virtualized domain

Rodolfo Martinez macr111080 at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Jan 13 14:40:14 UTC 2007

Hi Daniel,

I found this workaround in the list archives... It worked for me.

"I had this problem, too - the solution was re-installing WinXP, and,
when the installer asks you to press 'F6' for addtional drivers, press
'F5' instead.  Then select 'Standard PC ...'"

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2006-November/msg00158.html

Regards,
Rodolfo Marti­nez