[Fedora-xen] xen images gone from rawhide.

Juan Quintela quintela at redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 11:26:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 18:52 +0900, Naoki wrote:

Hi

> http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64//os/images/xen doesn't exist.
>
> Is he coming back?
>
> Sorry I had a flick through devel-list archives but didn't see a
> matching subject and fedora-devel suggested asking the xen maintainer.. To be honest I don't know who that is.

It is comming back.  Problem is that there is still not 2.6.20-rcX xen
kernel around :(

I am finishing it, but it will take still anouther week (and I am known
to be one optimist).  As an interim solution, there are going to be
linuyx-2.6.19.2, xen-3.0.4 kernels around while I finish the 2.6.20
kernels.

Later, Juan.