[Fedora-xen] Re: DomU boot on Fedora 6 fails with 'no root found' error.

K T Ligesh ligesh at lxlabs.com
Wed Jan 31 19:22:44 UTC 2007

 Ok, I zeroed in on my problem. Even with --with=xenblk.ko, mkinitrd is not adding the xenblk.ko to the initrd. And since mkinitrd seems to be lacking in any error messages, I have no clue what the heck is happening there either. The xenblk.ko is present on the host lib/modules though. I verified that. So anyway, the issue is with mkinitrd and its inability to add xenblk.ko to the initrd.

 Any suggestions?

 Thanks.